Monday, January 30, 2006
Here are re-posts of old cancelled stuff,
check out the archives about details,

Serge Gainsbourg "Le Pacha & more Serge Gainsbourg themes"
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/12168689/SG_Pacha.zip.html

John Barry "The Persuaders & more John Barry themes"
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/12167166/JB_more_themes.zip.html

Franck Pourcel & Son Grand Orchestre "Themes originaux James Bond 007"
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/12165580/FP_007.zip.html

Armando Trovaioli "L'urlo dei giganti - OST"
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/12166615/AT_Giganti.zip.html

VA "Love is blue"
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/12168209/VA_love_is_blue.zip.html


Be Seing You!
 
posted by number06 at 5:22 PM
5 Comments:


At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks again for all your great posts! if you don't have & like Gabor Szabo, check me out. i am not a number, i am a free man...........

 

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

many thanx for some class music........

 

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thank you for these. I felt my heart drop into my stomach when I read the word "DELETED" under the link in in the original post. This is very much appreciated...

 

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

VA Love Is Blue was deleted due to inactivity as of aug 18, 2006

 

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I've only just found you through a link and it looks like I've missed all this great stuff, any chance of reposting some of the older ones (I know it's a pain but I would really appreciate it)

Great site, Great music