Friday, November 04, 2005



















In english called "Without Apparent Motive", this is one of my favorit 1972 movie and soundtrack, Jean-Louis Trintignant plays the main character as Inspector Carella, searching about a killer in Nice. Ennio Morricone's music is sounding here like "The Sicilian Clan" ( another fave of mine, original LP coming soon on SOC ). An end main theme that captivated me since ever...Everyone who's interrested by Morricone's work knows that he's highly prolific ( over 500 hundred scores ! ). I prefer the decade 1965 to 1975, when at the time he was working with Bruno Nicolai for the arrangments. The movie was recorded on MiniDisc ( thanks to MarcoDisco ) then re-cut and sliced by myself, and finally recreated and remastered on CD. I did this because i have a lot of difficulties to find the original soundtrack in shops in France ( featuring 13 tracks and issued by Screen Trax Records ). I found by myself titles for the following 16 tracks and keeped some dialogues that i found "funny" or interresting too. So, you have to know that i am ripping only original vinyls or making my own Champaign compilations or re-works. I don't want make CD's copy, because i think it's to easy. I prefer to do something more and i want to be in peace with my mind to work about it...Like every time, recorded in 192 Kbps + Artwork.

Ennio Morricone "Sans Mobile Apparent"
Champaign Original Movie Masters Series
© 2005 Champaign Records

01. sans mobile apparent ( main theme )
02. the trial
03. murdered for the first time
04. the sniper
05. suspense
06. mobile 1
07. stress
08. mobile 2
09. the waiting
10. the waiting suite / mobile 3
11. flash info
12. suspense ( organ )
13. c'est un mélodrame ? non, c'est un mélomerde
14. near the end
15. souvenirs
16. sans mobile apparent ( end theme )

Be Seing You !
 
posted by number06 at 7:41 AM
5 Comments:


At 11:53 AM, Blogger Xtabay

Yeah Morricone one of the most prolific movie composers but also one of the best. Great effort thanks for your dedication and time.

 

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Moka

I've got this one already, one of the best scores Mr. Morricone has created. Good post!

 

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Assbaby Xtreme

Wow, thanks for the work fellow Ennio fanatic! Great score!

 

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Nick Alvarez

wow you are pretty hardcore!! you are my type of music lover! my favorite morricone record though has to be his score to fistfull of dollars, the main theme is extremely haunting. check out my blog http://revolutionontheradio.blogspot.com/

 

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Yerblues

Sadly, the link is dead, could you consider in the near future to re-post... love this OST too... tanx